Do you have something you’d like to share on the University Honors Program Blog? Please review these guidelines before submitting a post.
What We Accept
- Posts must be appropriate for this blog. Generally speaking, that means content should be timely, relevant, accurate, meaningful, and specific to our audience and purpose.
- Content should be as original as possible.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well written.
- The post most not include marketing related links and must not be entirely self promotional.
- Most posts should be between 300 and 1000 words.
- Posts should be written in plain language.
- If your article runs long, use headings and subheadings.
- Post titles should be engaging, descriptive, use initial caps, and be no more than 70 characters in length.
- For more tips on what makes a great blog post, read this article from the Content Marketing Institute.
- All posts may be edited for clarity, grammar, voice, and relevance. Posts that require significant editing will be rejected.